Welcome to the pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the current Webpage of the Valley Redwood Pack

The meeting of snow my point of view

Crystal
    Crystal
    Pack Alpha
    Pack Alpha

Location : Somewhere off living my life with the best friends in the world

The meeting of snow my point of view Empty The meeting of snow my point of view

Post  Crystal Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:45 am

Hi there again, it's me Crystal. Here I am going to be telling you about how me and Snow met and joined together. Snow and I are the first members to the pack we know today.
    First encounter
    It was a day in the season of fall when I first met Snow. I was traveling through an elk hunting ground when the sight of hunters with their dogs caught my site. The dogs bark loudly and turn the hunters attention to me. For some odd reason I thought I recognized one of the hunting dogs, but that didn't stop me from running for my life. Though now I must admit those hunters with their dogs had skill, they raced after me until they had me cornered. I growled and bared my teeth at them but all it did was cause them to back up a bit, but then I hear a loud growling coming from behind a large rock. Then all of a sodden a white wolf jumps out from behind it. We make eye contact and then I realize he was here to help. We fight back to back killing all the dogs except one who looked more like a wolf. We badly injure the hunters and then to get them off we both bare our teeth and snarl at them loudly. That sends them off. I say to the wolf, "thank you but why did you help me? You don't even know me." He replies, "Because I value other wolves lives greater then mine and it is my pleasure to help." I nod and walk off. As I walk I turn back and see the wolf standing there, he looked like he was alone and I thought I saw a glimpse of sadness in his eyes, but I knew I had to keep moving so I bounded off.
    Encounter two
    Our second encounter happened about one season later in the season of winter.
    I was walking back on the way back from the hunt and it had just started a light snow fall. I had never forgotten the encounter with the white wolf that season ago. As I trotted along I heard a loud screech above that was probably heard miles away. I look up to see a giant eagle circling overhead.
    A few miles away a white pelt moves among the trees and stops at the noise of the screech. The wolf moves closer.
    The eagle swoops down and anger burns in my eyes because of the memories of the eagles from when I was young. It swoops down and its talons scrape along my shoulders I yelp in pain and I grab the eagle and slam it to the ground.
    The scent of blood fills the air and a familiar scent reaches my nose, the wolf from a season ago! I race afraid that I may be to late.
    The eagle screeches again and this time scrapes heavy wounds along my back and just as my vision blurs I jump and bite at it's neck and it fly's away because of it's wounds and because of the sight of something moving along the shadows.
    The eagle fly's away because of it's wounds and also because it spotted me. I run to the wounded wolf lying among the snow. A puddle of blood surrounding her.
    I wake to see a wolf standing next to me trying to help me with my wounds. I smile and say "I'm Crystal, your that wolf that helped me before."
    I nod and say "Yes I am Crystal. I'm Snow."
    I look up at Snow with a serious gaze and say, "Snow my life has been hard and I am sick of being alone... will you join my pack?"
    Snow smiles as he replies, "Yes Crystal I will."
    I sit up and look at the now male alpha of the pack and I also look at all the scars that will haunt me and remind me of this day. But along with bad memories I will take along the memories of meeting Snow.
    I lean against Snow and press my muzzle into his fur but quickly pull away blushing. He looks at me and just blinks. I just say as I look at the ground, "Let's start moving... e got a long way to home..." Snow smiles at me and nods and says, "But once we get there it'll be worth it..."

And this is how Snow and I met. Of course the story is from my point of view but from his point at times.
    Regular colored font is from my point and blue colored is for his point of view.

Last edited by Crystal on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Crystal
    Crystal
    Pack Alpha
    Pack Alpha

Location : Somewhere off living my life with the best friends in the world

The meeting of snow my point of view Empty Re: The meeting of snow my point of view

Post  Crystal Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:06 pm

Please feel free for any new members to Pm me any ideas if they would like a story like this one put together.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:56 am